If you love Mexican soda, then there is no doubt that you do not acknowledge the various brands that manufacture them. The Mexican Soda Brands attract a luminous crowd, not only in Mexico but all over the globe. This has been made even easier with the advancement of technology. Some of the famous brands are listed below:
- Ameyal is one of the most famous Soda Brands in producing fruit soda. It was previously owned by Coca-Cola Company based in Cuernavaca and Toluca abbreviated as CIMSA. The flavors offered by them are Strawberry-Kiwi fruit, lemonade, pineapple, sangria, tutti-frutti.
- BEAT, a citrus-flavor soda was released in Mexico in 2002 by Coca-Cola. It was a Mexican adaptation of citrus soda resembling Surge and Mello Yellow.
- Excuse is a variety of flavored soft drinks manufactured by Grupo Tampico, one among the foremost Coca-Cola bottling firms in Mexico dating back to 1912 in Tampico, Tamaulipas. The common flavors of this brand are strawberry, pineapple, orange, tamarind, and apple and so on. • Fanta, the Coca Cola Company a delicious drink flavored with fruits was manufactured in 1941 somewhere in Germany, now has more than 100 flavors throughout the world.
- Jarritos is a widespread Mexican Soda Brands for soft drink. Don Francisco Hill also known as “El Güero” started Jarritos in 1950. Some mouthwatering flavors offered by this are lemon, grapefruit, guava, lime, watermelon, mango and many more.
- Joya is a variety of fruit flavored sodas launched in the year 1942 by a mineral water manufacturering company Cia Topo Chico in Monterrey, Mexico; Some of its flavor attractions include fruit punch, peach, and lemon.
- Manzana Lift is a carbonated drink produced by Coca Cola. It is apple flavored and is circulated in Latin America. Lift is available in versions of red apple, green apple, golden apple, zero red apples.
- The beverage called the Manzanita Sol is the trademark apple-flavored soft drink retained by PepsiCo. and is chief in Mexico.
- Pascual Boing is a famous soft drink maker in Mexico. It is typically identified for its fruit flavored beverages advertised under Pascual, Boing! AndLulú brand.
- SangríaSeñorial, a sangria-flavored which is also a non-alcoholic Mexican drink created since 1960 by Mezgo. It is prepared with, essence of lemon, carbonated water, cane sugar, and wine grapes.
- SidralMundet, a carborated drink which is flavored is flavored with Mexican apple is manufactured by FEMSA. Novamex Company holds the right for the Distribution of product throughout the United States, who also distributes the Sangria Señorial and Jarritos sodas.
- ToniCol is a naturally flavored vanilla soft drink manufactured in Mexico. They are very famous among the people because of the natural sweetness which it provides with the vanilla flavor.
These Mexican Soda Brands are so popular that they are imported to countries all around the world, and are loved equally. They add to a good amount of revenues for the country. They are very well known for their taste. They are extremely delicious and everyone once must be get acquainted to its taste.
Kevin Cole is a blogger writing anything also loves to share his ideas with fellow bloggers.